What We Do
- We prevent diseases and control epidemics.
- We create long term changes in infant mortality.
- We are creating low cost-effective solutions to break the cycle of poverty.
- We train, educate and support thousands of local people to be self sufficient.
- We support communities in helping orphaned children and help them respond to poverty in the villages.
- We see what is working and find out what is effective through scientific study and research. Working with international institutions we have published widely on new innovative responses to disease and poverty.
- We identify the most vulnerable children and communities in need and provide practical immediate help and long term solutions so they will be independent.
- We believe in evidence led public health programmes responding to the realities on the ground.