You can get directly involved and get team feedback from project staff, you can ask questions about the project you get involved in and get feedback from the field.
You can donate on line through our secure link or donate by bank transfer and choose any project you like https://icrossinaction.com/donate.html . We will then give you detailed information about where your money goes.
Heres what your help can achieve.
€ 3.00 buys a malaria bed-net ( treated with insecticide) for a family protecting them from serious illness or death.
€ 4.00 buys the medication needed to treat a child suffering from Malaria € 15.00 buys insecticide to protect a school for 2 months from mosquitoes
€ 3.00 a month provides safe water for a family of 6 for a month € 2.00 provides 4 bottles to provide solar disinfection for a family.
€ 15.00 provides 3 families with clear water containers € 25.00 provides a family with a water filter € 300.00 provides a school with a rain water tank to harvest and use rainwater supplies.
€ 12.00 provides essential micronutrients for 2 malnourished children for a week.
€ 4.00 provides seriously malnourished mothers with vital suppliments.
€ 30.00 provides a milking goat to a family with underweight small children € 4.00 provides effective treatment to a child with serious diarrhea € 8.00 a month provides a health worker to provide education and training to 20 families.
€ 40.00 a month funds a qualified nurse to make home visits to 150 underweight children a month and provide child surveillance and education.
- Online donation
- One off donation/ Bank transfer
- Monthly gift / Bank transfer
- See our online shop and select a gift for a friend
- Charity e-bay (sell stuff you don’t use for ICROSS)
- Send us a donation in kind ( not only money )
- Organise an event for one of our projects
- Organise a competition in your school, work-place, among your friends
- Plan a dinner or Drinks-Night with your friends
- Run the Marathon or Trek to raise money and awareness.
- Share us on Facebook or Twitter with your friends
- Plan an Exhibition of ICROSS projects in your work, school, local area
- Artist/Photographer programme
- Email us your ideas, suggestions
- Corporate or family partnership
- Share your skills with us
- Be one of our online team
- Volunteer in Africa
- Help us network, blog for us, use your network to help build ICROSS
- Lobby and help us with our campaigns and initiatives
- Be a voice of the poor, give presentations and talks on our behalf.